The application submitted by Decrous is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Decros
Game : Guild Wars 2
Server : Tarnished Coast
Level : 80
Race : Human
Profession : Warrior

What is your GW2 account name, including the 4 numbers after. (This information is NOT confidential, it is your forum name, and is shown when people add you to friends).:
Diomedes.6325

Your age::

Your Gender (not your characters):
Male

What timezone are you in? (http://whatismytimezone.com/):
EST(UTC-5)

An email address we can contact you at::
pdezuviria@gmail.com

Which aspect(s) of the game do you prefer to focus on the most? (you can choose multiple if you wish):
PvE

Our Guild policy is that our members will only rep Cynical, and no other guild. There are no exceptions to this. except for personal Guild Bank Storage. Do you agree to rep only CYN?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

CYN uses Mumble for voice chat, and it is manditory for Guild groups in WvWvW or Dungeons. Do you agree to use and speak on Mumble? (Failure to use Mumble will eventually result in removal from the guild):
Yes

Please type "I agree to speak on Mumble". Seriously, we expect you to actually speak to other human beings on Mumble. If this is a problem for you (no Mic, too shy to speak, too lazy to download/use Mumble) then CYN is not the guild for you.:
I agree to speak on Mumble

Cynical uses our Forums to communicate Important Guild Announcements, decisions, and News. Do you agree to log into the forums at LEAST once a week to make sure you are up to date? (vacation and illness excluded):
Yes

What GW2 experience do you have? (EG: PVE experience, WvW experience, SPvP experience, etc). :
I've played GW2 since the pre-order betas. Mostly, I've focused on explorable dungeons, but I've done some WvW, and a little bit of sPvP just for fun.

What was your previous GW2 guild, and why did you leave(or why are you planning to leave if still there)? If you haven't had a guild in GW2, please tell us about your last guild in your previous Game, if any.:
My previous guild was ExCineribus [ExC], and I want to be in a larger guild that can put together large groups in WvW, does guild bounties, and has more people willing to do dungeons, etc. It would be nice to rarely have to use gw2lfg.com to find something fun to do in-game.

Tell us why you would be a great addition to CYN. Please more then just a few words ;):
I've spent almost all my time playing GW2 doing dungeons and fractals, so I know many of them very well, and I'm good at dodging and whatnot. I'd like to learn and do lots of guild bounties. When I don't have final exams, midterms, etc. I can be on a lot, and always willing to do stuff with people on the guild. I'm very punctual, and if I sign up for something I'll be there.

I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand Cynical's Guild Charter (BUTTON ON THE FRONT PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE), and I agree to follow it to the best of my ability (Seriously, don't skim it, we test you on it):
Yes

What is the MAGIC NUMBER (no, it's NOT 42...are you SURE you READ everything? Read the previous question...):

Sinner
Sinner.
Guild Leader

re: APPROVED - APPROVED - App: Decrous - by Sinner. - by Sinner.

Hi Decros!

Thanks for taking the time to apply to CYN, your application has been approved, welcome aboard!

From the sounds of things, you sound like a great fit for the guild!

We have a very active community, and there are always members on, so you should never have problems getting a group. It's important to make sure you use our website however, and sign up for events, as spots are "First come fist served". If you do not sign up, you may miss out on some great group action!

We also have our own guild LFG forums, for members to help schedule their personal groups ahead of time (it works great!).

Sun/Tue/Thurs are PVE/Dungeon nights, Fri/Sat/Mon are Wv3 nights. Signups are on the Guild Website, invite priority goes to those who signed up.

Once you get your in game invite, be sure to speak with our Officers to find out more about which guild events would best suit you.

Cynical hosts a guild mentor program, if you need any help in the game, or have questions, feel free to contact them for help! They have a special icon next to their name in the guild roster.

You are welcome to get to know other guild members via our forums and Mumble!

When you are ready for an in game invite, please message one of the officers listed on our front web page for an invite.

Our Mumble info can be found in a sticky in the General forums or by pressing "G" in game.

Feel free to introduce yourself in our Introduction forums also, found under the General forums!

We look forward to playing with you, and getting to know you!

Cheers,

Sinner

Sinner
Sinner.
Guild Leader

re: APPROVED - APPROVED - App: Decrous - by Sinner. - by Sinner.

Reinstated

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cynical Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 1546days ago1 Replies
 1629days ago2 Replies
 1631days ago1 Replies